Kindom Hearts Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Gamerz Belong

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
SERVER = ONLINE

Devil's Administrator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devil

Devil

Devil's Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Devil's Administrator Application   Devil's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 am

Name: Danny Messer

Desired position: Administrator

Languages you speak: English , Hungarian , a lil bit French

E-mail:kalodani@citromail.hu
Msn:kalodani@citromail.hu

Coding Languages you know: Javascript

Coding Experience: N/A

Do you know how to unpack/pack a .mrs file? Yes , i 've alredy Complied / Decomplied Mrs Files.
Do you know how to encrypt .mrs file? Yes i Can,

Do you speak English well?: Yes i speak it very well because i Often play Online

Do you know anything about database setup, MySQL server or WAMP: Yes i 've alredy setup 3 Databases with Anti SQL injection

Do you have TeamViewer? Yes i have and i often use it with Briliantly ^^

Why do you want to apply for that position?: Because im helpfull , friendly and Respectfull to the other members , and if they need help i'll help for em.. i know all the Admin Commands , i can host event ... i never Abuse my Power , i always Searching for hackers , swappers , spammers or people who just breaking the rules. i know how to Control Admin Panel .

My Previous Experience : ProGunzSoul Co-Owner , Honour Gunz : Moderator , Battle Gunz : Admin , Spirit Gunz : Game MAster.

Anything else?: Im Really Activate on Forum And in Game too , i Like This Server And i really want to get into the staff coz i want to help and make this Server Much better as i can. i hope you guys are accept my Application .

Thx for Reading : Devil.
Back to top Go down
http://www.khgamerz.forumotion.com
Axel
khGunz Owner
khGunz Owner
Axel

Devil's Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil's Administrator Application   Devil's Administrator Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 am

Status\Accepted
Back to top Go down
http://kh-gunz.ucoz.com/

Devil's Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1